Colne are offering two beautiful two bedroom houses under shared ownership scheme in the popular development 'Woodland Rise' on London Road, Great Chesterford.
The development is situated in the quiet village of Great Chesterford which offers a range of facilities, you will find, just 7 minutes away, the town of Saffron Walden which offers supermarkets, schools, a hospital, sport facilities and much more.
These beautiful homes benefit from the following:
Please note the local connection requirement under the Eligibility tab
- 2 allocated parking spaces per home
- Beautifully landscaped front and rear gardens
- Spacious living room with patio doors into rear garden
- Fitted kitchen with electric single oven and top oven with grill, gas hob, integrated fridge freezer and a chimney style cooker hood extractor
- Downstairs toilet
- two spacious bedrooms
- Total floor area of 764 Sq.Ft
Contact Marisa at [email protected] for further information, or to arrange a viewing!
Full Market Value: £300,000 (Plot 9 valued at £305,000)
The properties are subject to a new valuation every 3 months to ensure the values are in line with current market. This property is due a new valuation in July 2019.
25% Share Value: From £75,000
Service Charge: Estimated £20 - £35 pcm
Leasehold: 99 YEARS WITH NO STAIRCASE RESTRICTIONS – You can acquire the freehold upon final staircase to 100% Shares!
Rent: £516 Per Month
*Based upon 25% shares